Shortwave 255nm UVC LED flashlights are finally a reality! These custom designed flashlights are the culmination of hundreds of hours of research and development done by multiple very talented people and truly represent the state-of-the-art in UV technology. The C255-1 emits Shortwave 255nm UVC light in a tight cone that produces fluorescent responses comparable to a 9W tube based lamp.
- Uses A State-of-the-Art 255nm UVC LED
- Replaceable ZWB3 Filter Pre Installed (Hoya Upgrade Available Upon Request)
- Total Power Consumed: ~5W
- Beam-angle: TBD
- Battery (Not Included): Single 18650 or Single 21700
- Approximate Runtime With Single 21700 5000mAh Battery: >1 hour
- S2 Style Flashlight Host With Enhanced Heat Sinking
- Custom LED Driver With Built In Thermal & Low Voltage Protection - Keeps Your LED And Battery Safe!
- Light Only Includes Just the Assembled Flashlight
- Light + Kit Includes the Assembled Flashlight, 1 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, a Battery Charger
Please note there is a 2-week lead-time on all C255-1 orders.
C255-1 - Mini SHORTWAVE UVC Flashlight
If you're not satisfied with our products, you can return the item(s) within 90 days, and we'll refund you the purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee.
- The restocking fee is in place to cover our third-party fees.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- When returning an item, please box it appropriately.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue:
- Any part that shows evidence of being used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly.
- Custom-ordered or personalized products.
- Hazardous/Consumable materials such as batteries and bulbs.