The Highest Powered, Portable, Shortwave UV And Longwave UV Light!
Start Hunting For Fluorescents By Both Day And By Night!
The DBL BARREL - SHORTWAVE / LED LONGWAVE Mineral Lamp is the perfect combination of powerful shortwave and longwave UV light for maximum mineral fluorescence. It features a 35W SW lamp emitting ~11W of UVC (254nm) radiant power with an easily replaceable bulb, and 52W of LW UV LEDs emitting ~20W of UVA (365nm) radiant power. The LEDs never need replacing and genuine Hoya UV bandpass glass is used to filter out visible light for maximum clarity. This lamp is powered by external battery packs for ultra convenience and quick changes on the go.
*This product is only shippable outside of the lower 48 United States with the 5200mAh Battery.
Additional Batteries, Portable Hard Cases, And Smart Charger Are Also Available Upon Request.
This Lamp Has A 4-Week Lead Time From Order Date
DBL BARREL - SHORTWAVE / LED LONGWAVE Mineral Lamp
35W/52W - SW/LW Combo Unit:
- On One Side Of The Lamp, a 35W SW Lamp Emitting ~11W Of UVC (254nm) Radiant Power (Use an off the shelf Philips 13726-5 bulb).
- On The Other Side Of The Lamp, 52W Of LW UV LEDs Emitting ~20W Of UVA (365nm) Radiant Power. (Equivalent to ~20 Convoys!)
Other Lamp Features:
- Easily Replaceable Compact UVC Fluorescent Bulb(s).
- The LW UV LEDs NEVER need replacing!
- Genuine Hoya UV Bandpass Glass Used To Filter Out Visible Light.
- Portable Design - Only 10" x 5.5" x 5.5" ( 254mm x 140mm x 140mm)
- Integrated Voltmeter
- Externally Mounted Battery Pack For Quick Change Of Packs.
- CE Listed Universal Smart Battery Charger Included.
If you're not satisfied with our products, you can return the item(s) within 90 days, and we'll refund you the purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee.
- The restocking fee is in place to cover our third-party fees.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- When returning an item, please box it appropriately.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue:
- Any part that shows evidence of being used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly.
- Custom-ordered or personalized products.
- Hazardous/Consumable materials such as batteries and bulbs.